Are you struggling to restore motor control and function to your patients with low back pain?
The ReActiv8 System is Now Full Body MRI Conditional
Get PT ReActiv8 Certified
Ready to get ReActiv8 Certified? Explore our tailored course materials designed specifically for our procedure. Learn at your own pace with our expert videos and in-depth literature, and then take the course exam.
Don’t miss out on invaluable insights—click the links below to dive into the ReActiv8 Course videos and kickstart your learning journey.
- Why Get ReActiv8 Certified with Kyle Kiesel, PhD
- Paul Hodges: Importance of muscle function, motor control, and its role in CLBP
- The Effect of Low Back Pain on Multifidus Structure and Function Over Time
- ReActiv8 Procedure
- Introduction to ReActiv8 Restorative Neurostimulation & Loss of Neuromuscular Control
- Meredith Langhorst, MD (Spine Specialist, OrthoIndy) discusses ReActiv8 patient identification, including physical assessments to detect multifidus dysfunction.
- Patient Identification Best Practices with Robert Heros, MD
- Aberrant Movement Test
- Prone Instability Test
- Multifidus Lift Test
- Restorative Mechanism Supported by Compelling and Enduring Clinical Outcomes
- Frank Phillips, MD (Director, Spine Surgery RUSH University Medical Center) discusses techniques for reading an MRI, focusing on the multifidus muscle.
- Post Implant Rehab Guidelines-PDF
- Post Operative Rehabilitation Principles – Video
- MEDBRIDGE Course: Restorative Neuromodulation for Patients With Chronic Low Back Pain (Optional – Subscription Based Learning)
- Next Steps with Kyle Kiesel, PhD
- 5-Year Outcomes with Restorative Neurostimulation: Understanding the Mechanism of Action & Avoiding Palliative Treatments
Elevate your understanding by reading through the literature provided below, which offers in-depth coverage of the foundational technology that powers the ReActiv8 Course.
- Muscle Control and Non-specific Chronic Low Back Pain
- Paraspinal muscle imaging measurements for common spinal disorders: review and consensus‐based recommendations from the ISSLS degenerative spinal phenotypes group
- Three-Year Durability of Restorative Neurostimulation Effectiveness in Patients With Chronic Low Back Pain and Multifidus Muscle Dysfunction
- Clinical Observation of Standing Trunk Movements: What Do the Aberrant Movement Patterns Tell Us?
- The Evaluation of Lumbar Multifidus Muscle Function via Palpation: Reliability and Validity of a New Clinical Test
- A literature review of clinical tests for lumbar instability in low back pain: validity and applicability in clinical practice
- Rehabilitation Principles
- Physical Therapy Certification Course References
- Scroll down and complete the form below.
- After submitting the form, you will be prompted with access to the exam.
- If you have any questions, visit our contact us page and one of our team members will reach out to you shortly.